Swift Attack: Awesome Computer Wallpapers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Alcatraz Wallpaper

I'll be breaking this post down into a few different sections. The first will have general pictures from Alcatraz. Then I'll be posting pictures of some of the characters and actors/actresses. As I get more pictures from the individual cast members, I'll be sure to include those as photos and wallpapers.

Jorge Garcia, AKA Doctor Diego Soto
At first this was one of the main reasons I decided to watch the show (I think if it wasn't for J.J. Abrams, I probably shouldn't be any more inclined to trying out this show as I would about watching The New Housewives of New Jersey). Still, everybody loves Hugo! That's right, this is the very same fat guy from Lost! Now Alcatraz is that much more awesome.







Parminder Nagra, AKA Dr. Lucille Banerjee
Much to my surprise, not a lot of people seem to know much about Parminder Nagra. On the show, she plays the role of a mysterious agent, and also of an even more mysterious psychologist on the prison of Alcatraz.






Leon Rippy, AKA Dr. Milton Beauregard
This guy is kind of boring. Leon (the one on the right on the photo below) is the guy that tells Rebecca and Doc Soto what to do. Obviously he knows a lot more than he tells, but from episodes 4-6 we see that he doesn't really know a whole lot about all that's going on. Still, being kind of a boring actor, I think the show loses some by having him. At least by having him play the role of the key character that Leon Rippy is. I wish they had chosen someone else, but oh well...


Sarah Jones, AKA Rebecca Madsen
Agent Madsen is the main character in the story so far. It turns out that her grandfather was part of the people that used to be in Alcatraz, but I don't want to say too much more about it since the show is so new, and so few people have watched it. Again, I think the choice of actress here wasn't the best. But here's a few wallpapers of Sarah Jones for those of you out there who follow her work and admire what she does.











 J.J Abrams, Executive producer
He is the man. What more can I say?! Anyone who hasn't watched his presentation on TED should do so right now!



Jonny Coyne, AKA warden Edwin James
So far this is my favorite character out of all the people from Alcatraz. Such great acting, I love it.


1 comment:

  1. The picture directly below "Leon Rippy aka Dr. Milton Beauregard" actually does not show that character. Robert Forster, on the left, plays Ray Archer. Sam Neill, on the right, plays Emerson Hauser.

    ReplyDelete

To save image: Right Click wallpaper, then choose "save image as" option.