Swift Attack: Awesome Computer Wallpapers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Collection of High Resolution Wallpapers


For those of you looking for cool wallpapers for your desktop, here's a nice collection of high resolution wallpapers I've collected recently. All wallpapers listed here are free of charge. If there are any specific wallpapers you'd like to have posted, let me know and I'll post the wallpaper as soon as I can. Be sure to check out my other popular wallpapers, such as my Assassin's Creed 2 wallpaper collection, or even the more recent set of desktop backgrounds for the New Housewives of New Jersey.

Some Graffiti Wallpapers

These are more abstract, artsy wallpapers. All in high definition so your desktop looks cool!
3d abstract hd wallpaper

graffiti daim.org high resolution wallpaper

ghetto graffiti

Some Abstract Wallpapers

While these wallpapers are pretty cool, they are kind of weird and abstract. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...


Abstract art

some melting rubber thing

shiny is beautiful

music and dj'ing

Some City Wallpapers

These are personally my favorite wallpapers. I love the night city skyline looks. Specially big city wallpapers, like the one below of New York city.

night time city lights from above


looks a bit cold in that snowy city


anyone want a green house in the hills?!

New York, New York. I love you!

Like I mentioned, if there are any specific desktop wallpapers you'd like, drop me a quick line and tell me what you want to see. I have a collection of cool mobile wallpapers, if that's of any interest to you. Just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To save image: Right Click wallpaper, then choose "save image as" option.